Roxana Guidero is an Associate at Wilkinson Walsh. Before joining the firm, Roxana was a law clerk for Judge Alex Kozinski of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Roxana has experience in a variety of practice areas, including products liability, white-collar criminal defense, contract disputes, and environmental litigation. Most recently, Roxana was a member of the trial team representing Dr. John Kapoor in a four-month federal criminal trial.
Roxana also maintains an active pro bono practice. In partnership with the Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice (LACLJ), Roxana has successfully represented survivors of domestic abuse in hearings and trials in L.A. Superior Court. Roxana served as lead trial counsel in a four-day trial that resulted in her client receiving primary physical and legal custody of her four minor children as well as a sizeable allocation of the marital property.
During law school, Roxana served as the Senior Supervising Editor of the California Law Review. She also led the Berkeley Law Trial Advocacy Team to multiple regional and national championship victories. She is now an Assistant Coach for the Byrne Trial Advocacy Team at Loyola Law School. Roxana also sits on the Board of Governors for the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA) and the Leadership Council of the Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice (LACLJ).
- Undergraduate: University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., cum laude (2011)
- Law: University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., order of the coif (2016)
- Harvard Law School, Visiting J.D. Scholar (2015-16)
- Judge Alex Kozinski, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2016-17)
- A Strategy for Success in Disruptive Technologies Litigation, Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine (Jan. 2019).