Paul Sampson is Counsel at Wilkinson Walsh. He has represented individuals and corporations in appeals, complex commercial litigation, white collar criminal matters, and federal regulatory proceedings. He has experience in all aspects of pre-trial, trial, and post-trial activity, including discovery, motion practice, settlement negotiations, and appeals, including appeals in the U.S. Supreme Court.
Before joining Wilkinson Walsh, Paul practiced at Sidley Austin LLP.
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University, B.A.
- Law: Brigham Young University Law School, J.D., cum laude
BYU Law Review, Executive Editor
- Judge Thomas R. Lee, Utah Supreme Court
- Judge Kent A. Jordan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel in Plea Bargain Negotiations, 2010 BYU L. Rev. 251.