Jenna Pavelec is an Associate at Wilkinson Walsh. Before joining the firm, Jenna served as a law clerk to Judge Raymond M. Kethledge and Judge Amul R. Thapar, both of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Jenna attended Yale Law School, where she served as Editor-in-Chief for the Yale Journal on Regulation. During law school, Jenna represented clients in federal sentencing proceedings and state parole hearings through the Challenging Mass Incarceration Clinic. She also interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Connecticut.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.S., comprehensive honors, Phi Beta Kappa (2014)
- Law: Yale Law School, J.D. (2017)
- Editor-in-Chief, Yale Journal on Regulation
- Judge Amul R. Thapar, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2017-18)
- Judge Raymond M. Kethledge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2018-19)