Anastasia Pastan is an Associate at Wilkinson Walsh. Before joining the firm, Anastasia was a law clerk to the Honorable Debra Ann Livingston of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Anastasia attended Harvard Law School, where she served as a Notes Editor for the Harvard Law Review. During law school, she interned for the Federal Defenders of New York and for the judges of the Suffolk County Juvenile Court. Anastasia also served as a Teaching Fellow to Professor David B. Wilkins.
- Undergraduate: Columbia College, B.A., magna cum laude (2009)
- Graduate: Bank Street College of Education, M.S. Ed. (2012)
- Law: Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude (2015)
Notes Editor, Harvard Law Review
- Judge Vince Chhabria, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California (2015–16)
- Judge Debra Ann Livingston, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2016–17)
- Case Comment, 128 Harv. L. Rev. 231 (2014) (discussing Navarette v. California, 134 S. Ct. 1683 (2014)).
- Recent Case, 127 Harv. L. Rev. 1839 (2014) (discussing United States v. McLaurin, 731 F.3d 258 (2d Cir. 2013)).